• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

People not showing up in Keyword list for some photos

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a photo in my library that has 4 named people in the photo with the little boxes around the faces. They are not names with questions marks. They are fully named. But three of the names of the people do not show up in the list of keywords for the photo? One named person is in the keyword list. And other keywords for the photo are there. Why are three of them not showing up? Do have have a database corruption? If so, LR is not asking me to fix it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try opening the extended Keyword List so that the tab bar shows All | People | Other  then click on People. Below screenshot might help

Untitled-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for replying. But that did not help. I know this picture is horrible, but this is an example of what I am seeing...

capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines