• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and Sign Problems?

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I needed to add two words and a line in my previously fillable 2 page PDF document.  Not finding a way to do this in Acrobat, I went back to the original first page, created in inDesign and exported it as a PDF.  I then saved it as an Acrobat Reader fillable document.  Then combined this first page with the second page of the previous document.  Opened it in Adobe Reader and it would not allow the first page to be filled. It does allow he 2nd page to be filled.

If I open only the first page in Reader it allows it to be filled, but I need both of them to fill.

I think I've tried everything imaginable over a two hour period except completely rebuilding the second page. 

Perhaps you have an answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PChi1,

Sorry for the delay in response. 

If you have fillable fields on the form and you can simply fill those fields using Reader/Acrobat. Fill and Sign feature won't allow you to use to fill those fields. "Fill and Sign" feature is primarily for the user who has like scanned form or a normal pdf form without fillable fields.

A flat form does not have interactive fields. It could be a paper form or PDF that hasn’t been optimised for form filling. However, you can use the Fill & Sign tools to add text and other symbols anywhere on the form. You can save frequently used information securely in your personal autofill collection. Next time, just drag and drop information to complete forms faster. Using Acrobat Reader DC Fill & Sign

Let us know if that answers your question.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I found was that there is a problem filling forms with Acrobat Reader if Acrobat Pro is active.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines