0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2017 9:09 PM by Nils.Larsen

Output from Photoshop Express iOS to Lightroom Mobile

Nils.Larsen

Hello all,

I must be missing something as there seems to be some serious inconsistencies in how all of the Adobe iOS mobile apps work with Creative Cloud and, in turn, the Mac Desktop apps. All I want to do is create a collage in PS Express on the iPad, save/output it to Creative Cloud (or Lightroom Mobile, which does not seem to be an option), and then be able to easily access it from within LR Desktop. Photoshop Mix seems to be able to do this by having the capability to output to LR Mobile which syncs nicely to LR Desktop, why not PSExpress?  Isn't the whole point of the Creative Cloud so that each and every member mobile app can easily output to the "Creative Cloud" and then any of the mobile apps AND any of the Mac desktop apps can access the assets easily and directly?  The icons for the apps are nicely consistent but how they all play together is far from it as far as I can tell.  Outputting by using "Open With..." then selecting LR Mobile, just gives the spinning icon and 'loading photo...' message in LR Mobile and never completes.  Please let me know how to do this and why Adobe is so inconsistent with this.

Thanks,

NL