• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After importing- Images turn blue on one computer Fine on another

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import a particular file of image on a brand new computer window 10 the images first look great and then take on a blue hue. when I try to correct, they turn grainy and over saturated. This is brand new state of the art computer. When I import on my laptop they are fine but this one is much slower. All are updated with the latest drivers and upgrades.Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Is the display calibrated?

A corrupt profile can be the source. For testing, reset to the sRGB profile.

Here's how: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the display calibrated?

A corrupt profile can be the source. For testing, reset to the sRGB profile.

Here's how: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its...

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is that when you import the images into Lightroom and turns blue? If yes, then turn off the GPU from the Lightroom preferences.

Open Lightroom > Edit menu > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck GPU > Restart.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines