• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anchor Point Tool: quick but accidental move right

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Illustrator only a couple of days, and I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere -- I didn't see anything similar enough. I'm trying to add curves to a line using the Anchor Point Tool (per an online tutorial), and I'll be moving the handles when suddenly the cursor moves to the right, by itself, fast and far away. I'm using CC on Windows 7 and a Logitech M705 cordless mouse.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi smokyt,

That sounds weird, however it's not been reported as such. I believe it could be the hardware (mouse). Would you be able to connect another one and check, if this happens again? Do share your findings.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Om:

I'll see if I can get hold of another mouse, though the one I'm using is only about two weeks old.

I'm also aware that I could be the problem, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong....

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do understand. Share your findings with a new device.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines