• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't delete form fields

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document that I was able to delete some of the form fields in but not all. I also tried to cut them but that didn't work either.

Can someone tell me how to delete all the form fields?

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click them in Form Edit mode and go to Properties. Make sure they are not set as Locked (under the General tab).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of them are locked.

Is it possible that whoever created the form fields, did so multiple times, on top of each other?

If that's possible and there is no way to delete multiple instances of the form fields, do I need to keep deleting and saving the document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's possible. It's also possible that there's a script embedded in the file that keeps generating them each time you open it...

Would it be possible for you to share this file with us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it. I think there was a script in it, but I tried to delete the information in the create and edit script box but it wouldn't let me.

I've had a small amount of experience with Photo Shop and know a bit about flattening, which I never knew Acrobat also has.

I used that and the form fields don't show up anymore. I'm sure the script is still there, though.

I have no knowledge or experience with Java Script creation.

I can still send you the file if you'd like. Just tell me how.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm facing the same problem. Even though I delete form fields and save the file, but whenever I open it again form fields in the same position reappear. Since  I  tried flattening the pdf and also deleting form fields manually, but its not helpful. please guide me in solving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines