• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error 0xc0000022

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the error coming up every time I open a pdf file either coming from outside or created by myself. This started a 2 or 3 days ago.

When I click on it does not stop adobe reader as claimed only disappear and some time reappear once.

I uninstalled the version 15.023.20070 and downloaded the version available on the site that is the same version.

The problem remain

It appears that I ma not the only one.

Solution?

2017-03-31 Problem with Adobe.jpg

[Moved from non-technical Lounge to Adobe Reader forum by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Hi Robertl41493565,

You must try the following steps-

• Run the repair for the of Microsoft visual C++ 2013 Redistributable(x64&x86) and try again.

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features\Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 (right click and repair)

• If it still doesn't work then, uninstall it completely and reinstall it again through-

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

• Relaunch the Acrobat

Let us know if

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robertl41493565,

You must try the following steps-

• Run the repair for the of Microsoft visual C++ 2013 Redistributable(x64&x86) and try again.

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features\Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 (right click and repair)

• If it still doesn't work then, uninstall it completely and reinstall it again through-

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download...

• Relaunch the Acrobat

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked with the repair function

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect!

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue but don't have Microsoft visual C++ 2013 Redistributable(x64&x86) installed on this desktop. Older versions are installed, 2005, 2008, and 2010.

1) Do I just install the 2013 Redistributable?

2) Do I uninstall the older versions, then install the 2013 Redistributable?

3) Try to run Repair on the older versions of the Redistributable

Thank you,

Jack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always good to have latest and safest version of an application so repair existing and install 2013 Redistributable.

Let us know how it goes.

-Thanks

Sunil Soni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. The repair option was not available for the older versions but installing the 2013  Redistributable fixed the issue.

Jack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe u (read "customers") shouldn't have to search for this information and fix.  When we download Adobe Reader, or other affected products, Adobe should have notes, warnings, etc. for unsuspecting customers about these issues.  Very poor customer support issue here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines