• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate Developer

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a LMS elearning software and it requires 3D modelling character to be integrated. We have developed it in Unity 3D and ready for export. We are looking for an expert who can help us to integrate in Captivate. Any mechanism to integrate both Unity + Captivate. We would like to you pay for your inputs. Thank you. P. S I am project Lead and Unity Expert.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have worked extensively with both Captivate and 3D but I'm afraid I'm not sure that this is possible, at least not how you are envisioning it anyways.  Let me elaborate. 

Captivate has very limited import options, pretty much just the usual generic formats (MP4, PNG etc) it can't import OBJ or FBX formats natively. So it can't import the 3D objects themselves that are able to be manipulated.

You can however, emulate the experience by launching the Unity project in an external web browser and using I-Frames to link it in your project.  For example you are demonstrating a process this works well. Do you want to highlight a process or do you want the user to interact with the Unity scene while in the training?

I would be happy to assist you further if I can. I would like to learn more about using Unity for training so maybe we can do a trade : )

Cheers
Steve  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve!

Thank you for your inputs, very much appreciated.

We are looking to integrate a human 3d model with gamification like movement in it, we have created that using Unity 3D and exported as html files.

Now, if we integrate this even as an external web browser. Will the link have the content on the web? like on the internet or your local html files which are exported from Unity.

Linking it using using I-Frames. I will research on that a bit. I am a pro in 3D and Unity, and other gaming engine. Let me know any time you need any assistance. Will be glad to help. I can be connected at summitgamesentertainment@gmail.com

Cheers!

Sumit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any chance you can post a mockup or dummy file from unity so we can see if we can help with what you're trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources