• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why doesn't the albums panel display after transferring PSE 12 to a new computer?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find how to display the albums panel after I transferred my PSE catalog and photos to a new computer.  Both computers are running on Windows 10 and both computers have PSE 12 installed.  All the photos seemed to have transferred with their info and tags -- people, locations, event, captions etc.  I saw the album list once in the Organizer and moved one album using the dialog box.  Now I can't get back to it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

That's unusual...

Try clicking on the small yellow folders icon on the right of the title bar for Folders to see if the albums view is available.

An organizer preference reset might be tried if that does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's unusual...

Try clicking on the small yellow folders icon on the right of the title bar for Folders to see if the albums view is available.

An organizer preference reset might be tried if that does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are right.  When you display the folders in the flat folder list, the Local and Mobile albums lists display.  When you display the folders in the hierarchal folder version, the albums lists go away.  You click on the small yellow folders icon to toggle between the two versions of displaying the folders list.  Makes no sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines