• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting a file to Word forces me to buy Export that I've already purchased

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've purchased the Adobe product that will allow me to export a pdf to Word.  I purchased it and used it successfully in January.  Now when I try to use it, I'm directed to the purchase page where it wants me to buy Export DC again.  Logging in shows that I have indeed purchased the product and paid for a year. it will not allow me to buy it again because I have already purchased it. This is taking WAY too much time.  any help is appreciated.

Steve

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

I finally found the tech support chat line. They were very helpful.  The solution was to remove the software and they sent me a link to down load it again and re-install.  That solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stevens36400136,

Please try to sign out from the application and relaunch the application.

Then try to sign in again with your Adobe ID and check if it works.

Also, check if you can export PDF online here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Let us know how if it works.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem--account information confirms that my subscription is valid until May 22--I attempted to log out and log in--a number of times and still I cannot export to Excel or Word Even though it states my name at the top and can access all of my account information--I says there was an error with my log in???????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tinar83098106,

Could you please share your Adobe ID with us in private message.

To initiate a private message, please hover your cursor on the profile name of the person you need to send the message.

A small window will appear, click on Message tab below there.

Note: Please do not share your Adobe ID here on forums or any other social sites, as it can be misused by others.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally found the tech support chat line. They were very helpful.  The solution was to remove the software and they sent me a link to down load it again and re-install.  That solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This means nothing to me---is this response for me or something that was to go to someone else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This reply was from the user who originally posted this question. You piggybacked on a question that was asked by somebody else, which in most cases is a bad idea. Because you posted in stevens36400136's question, you will get replies regardless of how applicable they are to your problem. I would suggest that you do as Meenakshi suggested, and send your information in a private message, hopefully this will help to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines