• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR4 lost develop module

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LR4 has been working quite well for a long time. A few days ago, I was going through some of my photos and decided to try to improve some. But to my dismay, the develop module has disappeared form both sides of the photo!! I thought the best answer was to download and install a new copy of the LR4, but it made no difference. I read through all available issues surrounding this issue, but cannot find anything to help! Checking through preferences showed all unchanged.

Would the answer be to uninstall the program and then download a new copy. I am using 4.4.1.

Any help will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

If you mean that the side panels have disappeared, press Tab.

Or press F7 for the left panels and F8 for the right.

Or click the little gray arrows on the extreme left and right of the LR window. You can also right click the arrows to configure how the side panels should behave.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean that the side panels have disappeared, press Tab.

Or press F7 for the left panels and F8 for the right.

Or click the little gray arrows on the extreme left and right of the LR window. You can also right click the arrows to configure how the side panels should behave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Per. How stupid can one be after using LR for four years!! Should re-read the instructions!

Kind regards,

Jag

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines