If you have already installed Flash Player for safari then go through Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari link and follow the steps mentioned to enable Flash Player in Safari 10.
For chrome browser Flash Player comes embedded with chrome and Flash Player updates are pushed by google as part of chrome updates. To enable Flash Player for chrome please follow the steps on Enable Flash Player for Google Chrome page.
Thanks for your help but it still doesn't work. I already followed those steps, for Chrome and Safari. And so I activated AFP but same result.
When I'm on Chrome and when I follow the link to download AFP the web page says that I have indeed AFP with Chrome (but still doesn't work). And when on Safari the web page advises me to download AFP as if I never did it before.
I really don't know what to do then...
Please provide the following information:
- Direct link to website exhibiting the behaviour
- Screenshots of the following:
- Safari > Preferences > Security window
- Safari > Preferences > Security > Plug-in Settings window
- Chrome: chrome://settings/content > Flash section
- Chrome: chrome://settings/content > Flash section > Manage Exceptions