1 Reply Latest reply on May 12, 2017 10:27 PM by Adorobat

Export PDF selection as Word

mmhenrot

Hello everyone

When selecting a certain image + text (it's a graph [scatterplot] with text on the axes), I can choose to export selection as a Word document.

However, I need to include this selection in a document which has 4 cm left and right margins. (I'd prefer not to include it in my Word document as an image because that would essentially mean loss of quality.)

How can I do this? The selection is automatically exported in a document with margins: 2.5 cm left and virtually nothing at the right. When copy-pasting all the contents (lots of text boxes and images), I cannot drag them to an appropriate location in the Word file

Can someone help me?

Thanks

M.

• 1. Re: Export PDF selection as Word
          Adorobat Adobe Employee

Hi mmhenrot,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As per the description mentioned above, you are using Export Selection As option in Adobe Acrobat, selecting a certain image and text and wants it to be included in a predefined document, is that correct?

Could you please let us know the product you are using- Acrobat X/ XI?

Would it be possible if you can share the pdf file with us? You may create the link for the file using Create Link option @ https://cloud.acrobat.com/send 

Thanks,

Shivam