• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If bc apps cant run server side code then...

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If business catalyst apps cant run server side code then how can do I integrate third party APIs? The answer might be obvious but I am new at this, so give me a break as I would like to understand how this works.

I am looking to integrate this one in particular but I'm not sure if it's possible ->GitHub - SagePayments/PaymentsJS

Thanks!

TOPICS
Developer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

BC Apps can run the BC APIS through open platform and not part or relevant to your question here.

That link has PHP Code and you can not implement that on BC, you can only use the supported BC supported payment gateways or develop a full custom solution using its API's and a 3rd Party requiring an outside server to manage that interaction. (Which will cost)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BC Apps can run the BC APIS through open platform and not part or relevant to your question here.

That link has PHP Code and you can not implement that on BC, you can only use the supported BC supported payment gateways or develop a full custom solution using its API's and a 3rd Party requiring an outside server to manage that interaction. (Which will cost)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines