• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected for technical issues

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photo of Tokyo was rejected for technical issues.On the whole, I appreciate the feedback when my photos are rejected, because it helps me to improve. But in this particular case, I find "technical issues" to be somewhat vague and unhelpful.

Is there a change I can make to have this photo accepted?

Thanks in advance.

Japan Feb 2017 (1 of 1)-3.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

The image looks pretty good to me overall, but perhaps the dirt on the lens is the issue.

0lensdirt.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image looks pretty good to me overall, but perhaps the dirt on the lens is the issue.

0lensdirt.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much Szalam, you're right. Now that I've seen those spots, they look pretty obvious, lol!

In fact, the image was shot through glass, so I'd say the spots were on the glass, rather than the lens.

In any case, I should be able to use "visualise spots" in Lightroom and heal or clone them out and resubmit. Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a visualize spots option in Lightroom? Wow. I really need to learn how to use it! I've only dabbled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines