4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2017 6:06 AM by meenakshin83966505

Unable to edit Adobe PDF

glenp45456939 Level 1

I recently (March 23, 2017) purchased the Adobe PDF Pack, Annual (See below.)

This plan does not allow me to Edit my documents.  Are you kidding?!  Is simple editing of documents not allowed in the plan I just purchased for $74 a year?!!  

The pink Edit PDF tool icon appears to the right of the document, but when I click on it, nothing happens!  (No “tools” appear. No editing capabilities on existing documents.)  Am I doing something wrong?  Is it not installed correctly? This is awfully frustrating.

The prompts send me to “purchase” another plan. What the…? Another $74 a year, for what?

Please don’t tell me I have to spend more money to do something so simple.

Help!

Adobe PDF Pack, Annual

Plan details

Your plan: Adobe PDF Pack, Annual
      Renewal date: March 23, 2018

I have this (above) already, but now they want me to purchase more (below) just to edit simple documents. Are you kidding?

Subtotal

US$12.99/mo

Tax

Not yet included

Product order conflict

You already have Adobe PDF Pack, Annual on your Adobe ID account. To prevent unnecessary overlap, let's upgrade Adobe PDF Pack, Annual to a Acrobat Standard DC subscription.

Upgrade my current subscription →

Buy with a different account →