1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 4, 2017 2:27 AM by Mylenium

A little help please. [Workflow suggestions: camera to iPad to Photoshop/Lightroom automated actions?]

lauriee55056139 Level 1

Hi all.

I'm realatively new to using photoshop/lightroom and would apprecaite some advise on a workflow.

I'm a real estate / estate agency photographer - here's what I want to achieve.

i would like to be able to sync my camera 80d with my iPad so that I can show clients the photos directly on iPad - I know this is possible as I have a flashair card and I know that the app can auto import over wifi. That fine.

I would then ideally like the quickest way to upload /edit in photoshop and lightroom - I would like to straighten all the images (can this be done in a batch) (I use a tripod inside but handhold on externals usually)

i then have some actions loaded in photoshop which I would like to run on the photos (again can this be automatically done on a batch?)

im just trying to make my workflow more efficient as at present although I am achieving some good end product I am spending a vast amount of time editing each individual photo.

any advise appreciated.