• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A little help please. [Workflow suggestions: camera to iPad to Photoshop/Lightroom automated actions?]

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

I'm realatively new to using photoshop/lightroom and would apprecaite some advise on a workflow.

I'm a real estate / estate agency photographer - here's what I want to achieve.

i would like to be able to sync my camera 80d with my iPad so that I can show clients the photos directly on iPad - I know this is possible as I have a flashair card and I know that the app can auto import over wifi. That fine.

I would then ideally like the quickest way to upload /edit in photoshop and lightroom - I would like to straighten all the images (can this be done in a batch) (I use a tripod inside but handhold on externals usually)

i then have some actions loaded in photoshop which I would like to run on the photos (again can this be automatically done on a batch?)

im just trying to make my workflow more efficient as at present although I am achieving some good end product I am spending a vast amount of time editing each individual photo.

any advise appreciated.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

You cannot trigger events just by uploading something and that is that. If at all, this would require system-level automation and then of course several things in LR and PS can be automated to some degree, but you must overcome the first requirement first.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot trigger events just by uploading something and that is that. If at all, this would require system-level automation and then of course several things in LR and PS can be automated to some degree, but you must overcome the first requirement first.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines