2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2017 11:05 PM by Rick Gerard

Screen Resolution Problemn

LucasJoshua

Hellow everyone

I'm having this resolution problem (image below) when I open either After Effects 2017 or Premiere Pro 2017 I get this message and my workspace gets all squished and it's really hard to work like that. I'm using a PC with Windows 10 Pro and my video car it's a Nvidia GTX 970 and my monitor is a 32inch lg television resolution is 1360x768. If someone could help me I would really apreciate it.

Capturar.PNG

• 1. Re: Screen Resolution Problemn
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Not sure what you expect. It very much means what it says - for one reason or another AE can't detect the screen res correctly, but since you have not provided any info on how it's hooked up (HDMI, DVI, VGA, whatever) or what you actual screen res settings are, nobody can tell you much more than that.

Mylenium

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Screen Resolution Problemn
            Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

There are a lot of applications with minimum screen resolution requirements that are larger than your current display. Sometimes you can get away with it but most of the time some part of the UI will be cut off so the program is hobbled to the point of being useless. Not following the Miminum System Requirements is a lot like trying to load a 40' Chriscraft on a 15' boat trailer. It's not going to work very well.