• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Photography logg in on different computers?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If I by Creative Cloud Photografy can I use it on different computers?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

All depends on what you mean by different computers.

You can install and sign in on 2 computers at the same time as long as both computers aren't using the software at the same time.

You can Sign Out on one of those computers, signing out deactivates it on that computer, and install and sign in on another computer but the same rule applies as to not using the software on both computers at the same time.

I have never done this but supposedly you can install it on multiple computers and sign in on on

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All depends on what you mean by different computers.

You can install and sign in on 2 computers at the same time as long as both computers aren't using the software at the same time.

You can Sign Out on one of those computers, signing out deactivates it on that computer, and install and sign in on another computer but the same rule applies as to not using the software on both computers at the same time.

I have never done this but supposedly you can install it on multiple computers and sign in on only 2 of them at any one time then sign out on one or both and sign in on some others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines