24 Replies Latest reply on Oct 27, 2017 2:30 AM by Beverley Gray

Adobe Stock Team Subscription

randyjo Level 1

I have a Creative Cloud license for an individual and purchased the Adobe Stock license for a team. I cannot find a way to add team members to the Adobe Stock team account. There is no 'manage team' on my account. This is pretty confusing, any help would be appreciated.

• 1. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
          Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

You would need to have CC for teams to be able to add Stock for teams.

It seems like you had individual subscriptions for both CC and Stock?

For more details please check:

FAQ | Enterprise and Teams

Thanks

Bev

• 2. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
            randyjo Level 1

I clicked on the adobe stock for teams and thought I was on the correct page and repurchased the plan. How can I switch my account to CC for teams?

PS. I have checked your FAQs and searched the site for a couple hours already and it didn't help.

• 3. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription

Please contact support for assistance with cancelling your individual plan - Contact Customer Care

You can then sign up for CC for teams + Stock - Adobe Creative Cloud for teams | What is Creative Cloud for teams?

Kind regards

Bev

• 4. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                randyjo Level 1

Thanks for the quick responses, I have contacted customer care 2x today via messages and that's when I came to the forums. My team members don't need access to the Creative Cloud and would just like to view through adobe stock and purchase images.

• 5. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription

If you want each team member to be able to purchase images, they would each need to sign up for a Stock subscription.

Please check here for the full terms & conditions - Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

Thanks

Bev

• 6. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                    randyjo Level 1

Thanks Bev, I appreciate all of the links and have reviewed all of these before contacting you guys. I think you have answered my questions, but still a bit confused. I'm just wondering why it says you can have 1 stock account to share with up to 10 people on your team but you are suggesting that those 10 people would each have to subscribe to Stock?

• 7. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                      EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Hi RJ,

When you purchase stock for teams, any team member will have access to the stock entitlement, however your team member must be assigned to some team license within the team. For instance if you have a member assigned to Creative Cloud for teams and another member assigned to a 40 image stock plan for teams, both users will have access to the 40 image credits for the team.

EBQ

• 8. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                        randyjo Level 1

I appreciate the responses and not trying to give anyone a hard time, but it's still confusing. I believe I have to contact your customer team to switch my individual account to a team managed account. (Even though the 'team' won't be using the creative cloud, just Stock)

• 9. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                          B_P_ Level 1

Hello,

I talked with your online chat support a few weeks ago and they said it is possible to have individual CC subscription + Adobe Stock for teams (10 images/month). I even asked twice to be sure.

In my situation me and my coworkers have individual licences but wanted to share images as a team. We don't really need any extra 'team' features for CC so we didn't intend to change CC subscriptions to team.

Then I faced a problem while paying for Adobe Stock for teams (10img/mth), I got error every time I entered credit card data. I talked to support over phone and again no one mentioned this combination is not possible although I explained situation and asked specifically if this could be the reason for error. I was told it is a temporary problem with Adobe site, but after two weeks problem with payment still exists.

Perhaps it should be some kind of warning on team purchase page that I am not eligible to buy certain team products if I already have individual CC account?

Regards,
                          Benjamin

• 10. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription

Apologies for the confusion caused Benjamin.

As EBQ said in post 7, only members who have been assigned a team license (CC and/or Stock) will have access to the Stock credits.

FAQ | Enterprise and Teams

Thanks

Bev

1 person found this helpful
                            • 11. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                              randyjo Level 1

Good Morning Beverley,

I just want to clarify for your future knowledge that you were incorrect in what you said on your very first reply to me:
                              "You would need to have CC for teams to be able to add Stock for teams."

Instead of replying by copying links, it might be best to understand the questions being asked to answer the question correctly.

Benjamin is correct, that it is possible to have an individual CC license and have a Stock for teams, as I found out on the phone last night after talking to a couple of different Adobe reps.

Thanks,

Randy

• 12. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription

Hi Randy

Sorry for not being clear.

You can have a Teams account with just a Stock license and assign it to one user.

However, if you have a group of people that need to use this Stock subscription, then they each need to be a member of the Teams account, and the way to do that is to be assigned a license eg Creative Suite, Stock.

See EBQ's explanation in post 7.

Thanks

Bev

• 13. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                                  Joel [COzero]

Hi Bev,

trying to get this resolved for a member on our team. This person doesn't have a CC license as they need only to access the stock services. I have no idea how this is done.

If i go into team management, I am unable to add the user as just a stock user.

Cheers, Joel

• 14. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription

Hi Joel

Please contact our support team for assistance - Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

• 15. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                                      Joel [COzero] Level 1

Hi Bev,

I tried. Sadly the contact hours are US specific and international support seems lacking.

We went with Adobe Stock due in part to the fact that it claimed we could add additional people to our Stock Team account: You seem to be saying that this is not the case now. Ref: Adobe Stock for Teams - Inspire your team with access to millions of high-quality stock assets. | Adobe Stock

If I add additional users to my team, will my subscription cost increase?

No. Your Adobe Stock subscription price is based on the number of assets per month.

• 16. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription

Hi Joel

The Stock plan does appear to be assigned to a user.  They should be able to sign in to stock.adobe.com and search/license images.  Please let us know if they are experiencing issues with this.

Thanks

Bev

• 17. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                                          Joel [COzero] Level 1

Hi Bev,

while we have been able to allocate the license to one user, we cannot add two other members to the Team for Stock Photo access only as the FAQ indicates we could.

Either the FAQ is wrong and needs rewriting (it *does* cost to add a new team member) or the functionality is broken.

Cheers, Joel

• 18. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription

Hi Joel

You currently have 4 users in your team account - 3 assigned to CC for teams and 1 assigned to Stock.

These 4 users can use the Stock subscription.

However, if you have an additional 2 employees who need to use this Stock subscription, they need to be members of the team account, and to add them to the team account they need to be assigned a license (CC or Stock for example).

Does that make sense?

Thanks

Bev

• 19. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                                              Joel [COzero] Level 1

Hi Bev,

I understand completely what you are saying, but you're not hearing me.

What I am saying is that what you have outlined above contradicts the marketing material used for the team stock photo product, and I quote:

If I add additional users to my team, will my subscription cost increase?

No. Your Adobe Stock subscription price is based on the number of assets per month.

This is obviously incorrect and needs correction.    

• 20. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription

Hi Joel

The price of your Adobe Stock subscription won't increase if you add users to your team.

You'll pay for the licenses you choose for the additional users, but that doesn't change the price of the Stock subscription you already have.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Kind regards

Bev

• 21. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                                                  randyjo Level 1

Bev,
                                                  I have a cc license and my coworker does too. How are we able to share a stock account without logging in under the same id that purchased the stock license?

• 22. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription

Hi randyjo

Please check: FAQ | Enterprise and Teams

I am a Creative Cloud for teams administrator and have purchased a subscription for Adobe Stock. Can all of my team delegates license images from this subscription?

With Adobe Stock pooled image licensing for teams, subscription plans that admins purchase automatically become available to team members. While you are still required to assign the Adobe Stock subscription to a team member (or yourself), all team members will have access. The team members can see the available number of images in the pool in the navigation bar when they log into the Adobe Stock website. Each licensed image can be used by up to 10 team members.

This feature is not available for Creative Cloud for individual customers.

Your team account seems to be for the Stock plan only so there is only 1 team member.  If you and your co-worker have CC for individual then you can't share the Stock for teams plan.  You might want to consider changing your individual CC subscriptions to team, or at least one of them so you would have 2 team members.

Thanks

Bev

• 23. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription
                                                      jenniferw87606707

Hi,

i’ve been Trying for a few days to cancel my trail Adobe Stock subscription without any luck. I’ve followed your help  guide and still cannot cancel my account. now its trying to charge me and i’m Pretty unhappy and annoyed. Tried to Contact someone, anyone and could Mt so now on your forum trying to get someone to cancel my account for me.

It wasn’t useful for what we needed and decided it wasn’t worth the monthly charge thus why cancelling. Now after experiencing your help support we definitely not going to ever use your product again.

• 24. Re: Adobe Stock Team Subscription

Hi JW

I'm sorry to hear you had issues.  Your subscription is now cancelled.

Kind regards

Bev