10 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2017 9:59 PM by dja12345

Error "No Team ID specified"

lxalln

Hi I am getting the message: "No 'teamID' specified and no team ID found in the archive" at the end of a build.

How should I go about figuring out how to solve this? The error message is entirely unhelpful.

Thanks,

Alex

• 1. Re: Error "No Team ID specified"
          ryanskihead Adobe Employee

I was able to build your app using my own provisioning set up, so something appears to be wrong with your provisioning profile or cert... did you create it on a mac and in the Apple Developer Center, or some other method?

• 2. Re: Error "No Team ID specified"
            lxalln Level 1

Yes, cert created on Mac and is currently used in a production app that is deployed.

Provision profile is created in the Apple developer centre.

Could you let me know how your provision profile is setup, as i can't seem to figure out the right combination.

Thanks for your help, is was fairly confident it was merely a setup issue, but I cannot find any help on the error messages I'm getting.

Yesrom: ryanskihead

Sent: Wednesday, 5 April, 20:05

Subject:  Error "No Team ID specified"

To: Alex Allen

Error "No Team ID specified"

created by ryanskihead in PhoneGap Build - View the full discussion

I was able to build your app using my own provisioning set up, so something appears to be wrong with your provisioning profile or cert... did you create it on a mac and in the Apple Developer Center, or some other method?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9437131#9437131 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9437131#9437131

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"      

Start a new discussion in PhoneGap Build by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

• 3. Re: Error "No Team ID specified"
              vangroover Adobe Employee

i would create a provisioning profile from the apple developer console. 

xcode created provisioning profiles cant be used for distribution signing.

• 4. Re: Error "No Team ID specified"
                lxalln Level 1

I am creating provisioning profile in the developer centre. I am not using xcode for this.

• 5. Re: Error "No Team ID specified"
                  ryanskihead Adobe Employee

I noticed you're using a wildcard app id in your provisioning profile. Is this valid for a distribution profile? Reaching at straws as nothing else looks out of the ordinary in your profile...

• 6. Re: Error "No Team ID specified"
                    lxalln Level 1

That would probably be about the only thing i haven't tried. I'll give it a go!

• 7. Re: Error "No Team ID specified"
                      lxalln Level 1

I have now tried an App Id that is not a wildcard and am getting a different error. I'm not sure if this is progress or not.

The error is as follows:

Error Domain=IDEDistributionErrorDomain Code=14 "No applicable devices found." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=No applicable devices found.}

I selected the following for my provisioning profile:

Type: Distribution (In House)
                      App ID: A none wildcard id (I can't see how this affects the build)
                      Certificate: A valid production certificate. (Is there supposed to be a relationship between this an the provisioning profile?)

• 8. Re: Error "No Team ID specified"
                        dja12345

I'm experiencing the same issue, first "no team id" (with a wildcard id) and now "no applicable devices found" with a non-wildcard id.

Any additional suggestions from anyone?

My app id is: 1370886

• 9. Re: Error "No Team ID specified"
                          dja12345 Level 1

PS here is the most recent error:

2017-05-02 21:57:29.541 xcodebuild[97695:214743910] [MT] IDEDistribution: Step failed: <IDEDistributionThinningStep: 0x7fdcdae71c00>: Error Domain=IDEDistributionErrorDomain Code=14 "No applicable devices found." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=No applicable devices found.}

error: exportArchive: No applicable devices found.