• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to evenly distribute frames in animation without doing it one by one?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was creating a gif animation but it wasn't long enough so I switched to video timeline..now I have all these frames, 46 to be exact, and they are all stacked on top of each other. How can I distribute them evenly without moving each one by one? I have searched high and low.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Hi,

So you went from Frame animation to Video Timeline animation? And now you have all the layers from the Frame animation setup?

You may want to go back to the original Frame setup, and using tweening to expand length. Here the help doc that speaks to tweening in Frame animation: Create frame animations in Photoshop

If you want to use Video Timeline, here's more info on that workflow: Create timeline animations in Adobe Photoshop

Hopefully that info is useful.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which app are you using? Tell us and we will move your question to the appropriate technical forum, which the Lounge is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks, I wasn't sure where this should go the site is filled with links everywhere. But, it's Photoshop

cc 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So you went from Frame animation to Video Timeline animation? And now you have all the layers from the Frame animation setup?

You may want to go back to the original Frame setup, and using tweening to expand length. Here the help doc that speaks to tweening in Frame animation: Create frame animations in Photoshop

If you want to use Video Timeline, here's more info on that workflow: Create timeline animations in Adobe Photoshop

Hopefully that info is useful.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I ended up going through one by one and spreading them out... that was a job lol. But, I will try this next go round..appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines