• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unhandled Error in RH7

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2008 Dec 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp crashes in the middle of generating with no error message. I have Visual Studio installed, so I get a messae asking if I want to debug with VS, but of course you can't.

I posted the problem previously and thought I had it figured out, but the solution doesn't work consistently.

Does anyone have any experience dealing with unhandled errors in RH? Unfortunately, I can't even consistently replicate the problem.

M|S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2008 Dec 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MjS.
I haven't seen or heard of this problem other than what you previously reported. That said, the original problem does sound like some access / sharing violation. Have you run this by your IT people to see if they can shed any light on the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 11, 2008 Dec 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I would suggest you try a registry cleaner to repair the conflict when trying to access the memory location of another application.

Hope this helps

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp