0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2017 10:50 PM by carlosr56034200

unable to build an android apk

carlosr56034200

using:

phonegap -v6.4.7

cordova  -v6.5.0

npm      -v4.3.0

I get the following error when using the command: phonegap -d build android

[36m[phonegap] [39m executing 'cordova -d build android ' ...

No scripts found for hook "before_build".

No scripts found for hook "before_prepare".

Checking config.xml for saved platforms that haven't been added to the project

Checking for any plugins added to the project that have not been installed in android platform

No differences found between plugins added to project and installed in android platform. Continuing...

Generating platform-specific config.xml from defaults for android at W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\res\xml\config.xml

Merging project's config.xml into platform-specific android config.xml

Merging and updating files from [www, platforms\android\platform_www] to platforms\android\assets\www

Wrote out android application name "helloworld" to W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\res\values\strings.xml

android-versionCode not found in config.xml. Generating a code based on version in config.xml (1.0.0): 10000

Wrote out Android package name "com.phonegap.helloworld" to W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\src\com\phonegap\helloworld\MainActivity.java

Updating icons at res

Updating splash screens at res

Prepared android project successfully

No scripts found for hook "after_prepare".

Checking config.xml for saved plugins that haven't been added to the project

No scripts found for hook "before_compile".

ANDROID_HOME=F:\ANDROID\SDK

JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_121

Error: Error

at Object.module.exports.check_gradle (W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\cordova\lib\check_reqs.js:90:25)

at GradleBuilder.prepEnv (W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\cordova\lib\builders\GradleBuilder.js:161:23)

at Api.module.exports.run (W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\cordova\lib\build.js:152:20)

at W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\cordova\Api.js:345:43

at _fulfilled (W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:834:54)

at self.promiseDispatch.done (W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:863:30)

at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:796:13)

at W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:604:44

at runSingle (W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:137:13)

at flush (W:\gap\CameraApp\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:125:13)

I have tried to read all the docs I can get my hands on but have not found an answer.

I'm following a YouTube tutorial and a pluralsight course. the pluralsight course seems to be out of date because the versions seem to be too out of date. the video seems more up to date.