2 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2017 5:37 PM by Kevin-Monahan

code 7::40

juliannas44323172

code 7::40 popped up when I was using after effects. I followed the forum on here for the same problem. None of the solutions are working. It doesn't work when I press esc, I can't press enter then quickly esc, There's not even an option for edit>purge> all memory and disc cache because the "purge" won't even let me click on it. I also can't save what I am working on. The program also will not let me exit it in any way. Do I shut down my computer and take the loss?

• 1. Re: code 7::40
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like exact version of AE, what you did when the error popped up, its exact text, comp settings, cache settings, render settings and so on. Those codes by themselves have little meaning, since different warnings share the same numbers, so conrtext matters a lot. Just running off with vague descriptions liek you did is of no use to anyone.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: code 7::40
            Kevin-Monahan Adobe Employee

HI juliannas,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin