• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get back to this?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, The picture below, right on  is what my Lightroom used to look like. Now it looks like the one below. How do I get it back please? I like to click on the small four squares and bring the thumbnails up on the main screen. Now I can't. Thanks in advance, TonyScreen Shot 2017-04-06 at 11.30.08.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-06 at 11.28.35.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

It the 'T' does not help:

Lightroom: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Customer Community

For faster working hit 'G' for the grid view and 'E' for single image view.

I also see some '?' on your folders. This always rings some alarm bells.

Read here how to fix: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-photos-missing-fix/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen shots are too small an area but maybe try the T key for Tool Bar???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Here are bigger screen grabs.The bathroom shot is from my older Lightroom 5.7. I have the option above the thumbnails to view on the main screen. Using Lightroom CC (the Christmas room)I have managed to lose that option. Can anyone tell me how I get that back. I have a feeling it may be something to do with View Mode. but so far I haven't discovered what to do. Thanks in advance, TonyScreen Shot 2017-04-11 at 08.08.27.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-11 at 08.05.14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The different views are only available while in the Library. Your xmas screenshot shows you are in Develop module.

Additionally:

You seem to be hit by an acknowledged bug Adobe will fix, possibly in the next release (just a guess): Lightroom: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Custome...

Possible solutions: Lightroom: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Custome...Some say resetting preferences did help: Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It the 'T' does not help:

Lightroom: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Custome...

For faster working hit 'G' for the grid view and 'E' for single image view.

I also see some '?' on your folders. This always rings some alarm bells.

Read here how to fix: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-photos-missing-fix/

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines