• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InCopy shows CC Library links as missing.

Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Library links show as missing in InCopy on my machine as well as all collaborators. Can see them fine in every other Adobe program, but InCopy shows the icon, a generic filename ("graphic", "Adobe PDF", etc). I am connected to the libraries and can confirm so in all other programs and in browser.

When trying to update I receive the "Either the file does not exist, you do not have permission, or the file may be in use by another application", none of which is true.

This is really killing the InDesign to InCopy workflow that I worked so hard to implement so I really appreciate any help fixing this. I have talked with Adobe support in India but they haven't been much help. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem. I invest hours setting up the system... and then Adobe just let you down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines