• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

disappearing library

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For three years ADE worked well. Yesterday when I opened ADE my library had disappeared. I cannot figure out how to get the library back.  Can anyone help with this? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really a reply, but an addition to your problem...  Having same thing, started a while back(after a Dell "push" update).  Lost the whole library.  Uninstalled and re-installed couple times, then worked for a while.  Then yesterday, bam...  All gone.  I tried to add to library, but got the message that the book was already in the library.

I deleted the program again, and manually deleted all the folders and files under the "documents" folder where the digital editions info had previously been stored.  Re-installed and still no library.  Still could not add items once in the library for same reason as above.  However, the files I had previously manually deleted were back.  Clicking on the file directly in file explorer no longer worked either.

So, that brand new copy of Mississippi Blood by Greg Iles I just got...   I added it, opened it once, closed it, and now it's gone.  I still have the file, but cannot open it.

HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also get the message that the book I am downloading is already in the library.  I just have no idea where the library went.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines