• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I try to send a document for signature, I receive an error after clicking "Ready to Send".

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error I receive says, Forbidden: The operation could not be completed. Please try again later." Has anyone seen this or knows what could be causing it?AdobeError.jpg

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi melbourt,

Is this happening with all the files or just this one? Also, let us know your steps of sending the document, are you using Acrobat/Reader or Adobe Sign?

There is a possibility the file you are trying to send for signature is a secured pdf. And you don't have rights to makes changes to the file.

Please try using a different file and let us know if that helps.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tariq,

I know this is an old question but I am experiencing this with every document I try to 'Fill and Sign' in Adobe DC. 

My company has just bought the licence for Adobe DC for me so I am running the latest version of Pro.

Please urgently assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to solve this? Was it just one file that was causing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines