• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign into Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when trying to sign in to Lightroom Mobile via the Lightroom desktop app for Windows, I am thrown back to the app after the login attempt - but without any change in status.

I used to be able to log in and sync just fine. Now this doesn't work anymore.

Can you offer some kind of support?

I contacted Adobe support a week ago who told me rather curtly to go to the forums. I posted here a week ago in another thread and did not receive a response. As a paying subscriber it would be nice to hear from you so that I can finally sync photos to my phone, which is critical to me being able to share anything on Instagram for my company. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

This is something Adobe support really should help you with as it is likely some issue in the CC account and therefore not something that us on the forum can help with. That said, try quitting Lightroom and signing out from the creative cloud app (in the little gear icon->Preferences and then signing back in. Now try if Lightroom will connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to sign in to Lightroom Mobile via the Lightroom desktop app for Windows

First question- Do you subscribe to the Creative Cloud?

Are you signed in with the Creative Cloud Desktop App?

Do you have photos in a Lightroom Collection that is set to Sync with Mobile?

Do you have mobile Sync turned on in the Identity Plate menu of Lightroom?

What exactly are you trying to "Log In" to ?  And what device/computer are you working on?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Yes I'm subscribed to Creative Cloud

2. I'm logged in via the Creative Cloud Desktop App

3. I have several collections set to sync. These have actually synced to my mobile before this problem began.

4. Not sure. When I go to that menu it says 'No options for Lightroom mobile identity plate.'

I'm on my Windows desktop computer, trying to login by clicking the 'Get started with Lightroom mobile >' button and then going to Sign In so that I can sync. After filling out my correct email address and password in the popup window, I'm thrown back to the main app without signing in and without error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this on the same computer and the same install of the LR DTA or on a different computer and or a Re-install of LR on the same computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same computer, same install. Haven't done any reinstalling...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is something Adobe support really should help you with as it is likely some issue in the CC account and therefore not something that us on the forum can help with. That said, try quitting Lightroom and signing out from the creative cloud app (in the little gear icon->Preferences and then signing back in. Now try if Lightroom will connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you get a solution?  I'm having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines