• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop won't launch fully

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Lightroom and downloaded Photoshop 2017 also. While Lightroom has been great and I'm learning plenty, Photoshop will not open fully. It launches but after that it is just a blank space, I can't import anything or open images to work on, and even if I try right clicking on a stack of images in Lightroom to edit in Photoshop it is not clickable as if it is not available. I am running Windows 10. Thank you very much for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EcuadorShoresRealty,

You may try and reset Photoshop preferences and check if that helps, refer: Preferences in Photoshop

Also, please check the images that you trying edit from Lightroom to Photoshop, are they not missing from Lightroom? You will see a question mark on them, refer: How to find missing photos in Photoshop Lightroom

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning Mohit,

I tried resetting the preferences in Photoshop as I found in another thread, but that not only didn't work but then it wouldn't even load at all. I ended up having to delete the program and re-download it.

All the images are in Lightroom and are fine to be worked on in Photoshop, but it doesn't even give me the clickable option to open in Photoshop. I am running windows so when I right click to open in PS it shows that it is there, but is not able to be used. If I try to launch PS to work on the images separately it will launch but then get's stuck halfway through opening so I can't even upload any images into PS to work on.

Hopefully you have another suggestion. Thanks and enjoy your day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried R-clicking he icon and selecting "run as administrator" at launch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey jbm007,

I just tried that but unfortunately same result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines