1 person found this helpful
There can be multiple ways to do this.
One easy way is as follows:
1. Create a character style with text color black and stroke pink (character Style1)
2. Create a paragraph style with text color green
3. In grep style of paragraph style created above add the following entry
4. Now when you type all "dollar amounts" would come in the style you have shown above. By "dollar amount" i mean a dollar sign followed by any number.
Also this assumes, that your amount is not pink BUT is black text with pink stroke.
You can also use a find change query for the same.
1. First create a "paragraph style" with green character color and type all your text
2. Create a "character style1" with pink stroke and black text
3. Use the grep section of find change and run the following query with appropriate "Find What" and "Change Format" as shown below:
This would make the text as shown by you.
Yes, i mean stroke-pink and color-black.
I will check and report
It worked like magic.
Should not ADOBE make this easy and convenient?
Thanks i will do that if time permits