• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share again the same as Update Link?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just finished some edits to my prototype that I have shared.  I have a choice called "Share again" and "Copy Link".  Does "Share again" update the link?

This is what the online help reads:

"When you make changes to your design and want to refresh the URL that you previously generated, click Update Link."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Hi,

Sorry for the docs being unclear on that. I've logged a bug about this to make that more clear.

But for now, the Copy Link button just copies the URL to your system clipboard. If you click the "Share Again" button in that dialog, you'll see two options: Update Link and New Link. Update Link will upload to the same URL you were previously given, while New Link will upload to a new URL, leaving the previous URL untouched.

Sorry for the confusion,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry for the docs being unclear on that. I've logged a bug about this to make that more clear.

But for now, the Copy Link button just copies the URL to your system clipboard. If you click the "Share Again" button in that dialog, you'll see two options: Update Link and New Link. Update Link will upload to the same URL you were previously given, while New Link will upload to a new URL, leaving the previous URL untouched.

Sorry for the confusion,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines