Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile not saving edits to camera roll

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I edited a file in PS and saved in TIFF extension. It appeared in my desktop Lightroom and in Lightroom Mobile as expected. Later I made some changes in PS and saved it. Both Lightrooms updated the image with the edits, but when I save it from the mobile version to the camera roll (iPhone 6S), it does not save the current version. What is saved is the older file without the new edits.  Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

What I just figured out is go into Library view in the desktop version then right click the thumbnail and select "Mark to Republish". And it should force the newest smart preview to the cloud. Thats my work around anyway. Though it seems sometimes it doesn't work. Hope it's fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I just figured out is go into Library view in the desktop version then right click the thumbnail and select "Mark to Republish". And it should force the newest smart preview to the cloud. Thats my work around anyway. Though it seems sometimes it doesn't work. Hope it's fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines