• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Size Problem

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export Video is not in 4k as chosen but much smaller after exportieren Trier it Severin Times The Video is 28 MB  and not 5 GB weich ist chose after export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premier Elements 15 with footage from two Panasonic 4K cameras.  I don't have your problem.  Perhaps you can go through your steps and I may be able to help. 

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could upload all 4k footage and cut it. When I want to save it on my computer I chose 264, 4k and demand vor a 5.16 Gb HD Version before I render and save it. But after Export the film has just 68 MB on my computer. I can not screen it in this size! I retried it several times but nothing changed. I never had this downsize Problems with Elements 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not offering to supply the steps you are taking, so there is little room to guess why you are getting what you are getting.

Try this:

Export&Share >  Devices > Custom > Advanced Settings (button) > Match Source (button).  

Then check the bit rate settings.  They should be about the same as your source. 

Good luck! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, I use Sony a6500, settings are as follows size 1,98 GB

but after export file has size 42,1 MB and quality is very bad

but in properties you can see 4K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines