Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing multiple documents?

Advocate ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. 

I was on here a few months back and thought i saw a script that would print multiple unopened documents.  I cannot for the life of me find this again.  could someone point me in the right direction so i can get this please.  Or if you have a script your willing to share could you post it please.

Thank you

Chris

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Your requirement is convert batch PDF script...?

Thanks,

Prabu

Thanks
AP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.  No i want to select a bunch of files in a folder click print and have it print them all.  Right now if you do that the Dialog window stops that from happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also i should Specify.  WHen i say print. I mean Print to a Printer for Proofs. "Not Print to a file"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines