• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this possible with scripting?

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have thousands of posters that have been designed that now need to be inserted into a in use image. This is a rough screen cap of what I need the end image to be. I also need it to retain the file name of the poster. Can scripting help me achieve this with minimum work? Where do I start to accomplish this. Full discloser I've never done anything with scripting before and I know nothing about coding. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 7.40.18 AM.png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many topics which are solving this thing.

First try Data Sets. Maybe you don't need scripts.

Tutorial : : Creating Data-Driven Graphics in Photoshop (Summary Version) - YouTube

If this can't be done with data sets find similar topic on this forum and use it's code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll look into this. Looks promising but I'm not sure how it will change out the images quite yet. As for using other code I'm not sure about that. I don't want to add script to Photoshop when I'm not 100% sure what it is and what it does.

Thanks for mentioning data sets. Definitely something I can use in future if I can't make it work with this project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines