• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help ... Lightroom Has Rolled Back To 2015

Participant ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw there was an update to Lightroom 2015.10 so I checked updates but nothing was showing.

I decided to  Un-Install Lightroom from the Mac and then sign out and back into Creative Cloud and install Lightroom.

Lightroom installed but now I have version 2015 which is older than when I un-installed. How can this be ?

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 17.54.01.jpg

How can I get CC2015.10 as I am going round in circles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Quote "I decided to  Un-Install Lightroom from the Mac and then sign out and back into Creative Cloud and install Lightroom."

There was no need for you to do this the full Lightroom installation is LR 6.0/ Lightroom CC 2015.0 all the updates 2015.1 through 2015.10 are update patches and make the necessary changes to the full installation. Therefore because you uninstalled the earlier application the Application Manager had to install the full application i.e. 2015.0 first and then you need to cho

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the 6.10/2105.10 patch from the direct downloads.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/lightroom-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote "I decided to  Un-Install Lightroom from the Mac and then sign out and back into Creative Cloud and install Lightroom."

There was no need for you to do this the full Lightroom installation is LR 6.0/ Lightroom CC 2015.0 all the updates 2015.1 through 2015.10 are update patches and make the necessary changes to the full installation. Therefore because you uninstalled the earlier application the Application Manager had to install the full application i.e. 2015.0 first and then you need to choose the appropriate update patch to update the application to the version you wish.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks, I understand the process now and everything is working again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines