23 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2017 11:44 PM by TᴀW

I have created three documents with InDesign 2017 and need to make the same documents (all content included) in multiple sizes...

kai*smith Level 1

Is there a way for me to do this without having to manually change things? I don't have anything elaborate, just some tables, text boxes, one "drawn" item (though it's used multiple times through these documents), and one small (grayscale) picture that is used multiple times throughout the documents. There are 8 other sizes I need to make (excluding the original), and as of now it's just these three documents. In the near future there will be quite a few more, so I'm hoping there is a way to do this without having to resize manually. I have googled and read several tutorials about how to do this, but either they are using an earlier versi of the software, or the changes they need to make are more complex than mine. The documents are booklets, and I just need to make each booklet in a total of 9 sizes (and hopefully have the same look in each one). Thank you in advance for any help/advice!

Side Note: I have only been using InDesign for a few weeks, and though I feel I have learned quite a bit in this time, I know I have a lot more to learn! Thanks again! I appreciate any input!