• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank page (no redirect) after payment form processed

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a payment form in a secure zone which allows a customer to pay for an order (invoice) created in the back end by admins which has a balance due. The code for the form is here. The problem we're having is that after a user submits the form, they are taken to a blank FormProcessv2.aspx page:

step7.png

We see in our stripe account (which is in Test Mode) that the payment went through, and also the balance due on the order/invoice gets updated to zero and the payment posts. So we know the form is processing. But, it's not taking the user to anything afterwards. I have been told by BC support that it should take users to the Receipt - Buy ecommerce layout, but clearly as you can see from the white screen it is not

BC support has spent several weeks with the ticket open and just replied that they couldn't reproduce the issue, after acknowledging the issue in the previous reply a week ago. Very frustrating

Thanks in advanced if anyone here can solve this one!

Form Code: https://pastebin.com/raw/G1E8P1Fz

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you set your 'WebFormConfirmation' up? If not, I'd suggest trying that. In my templates in the developer side, this is what I'm seeing under my templates... above templates, see 'Response' > Web Form Confirmation:

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 15.16.24.png

With my site, we set it up so that it gave a message saying the transaction was completed and that we've emailed a receipt and some other stuff. I hope maybe this is helpful, or at the very least will point you in the right direction. We use Authorize.net, so I can't comment on Stripe... I use it on another platform though and it hasn't caused any trouble. Your templates/content holders + the 'system emails' and 'system pages' is where I'd probably focus my effort to make sure everything is correct.

My code is different, too:

( Encrypted NOT SHOWING IN FORUM ) action="/FormProcessv2.aspx?WebFormID=756227&OID={module_oid}&OTYPE={module_otype}&EID={module_eid}&CID={module_cid}&CC={module_urlcountrycode}&Referrer={module_siteurl,true,true}"> **Right here you have: pageID=payconfirmation**

<input name="PaymentMethodType" value="1" type="hidden">

I don't know if the pay confirmation thing is throwing it or not. I'm not an expert coder by any sense... I'm actually a creative who happens to know just enough code to be dangerous... or occassionally fix a problem. I thought I'd post this just in case there was still an issue. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines