• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Capture

Dec 13, 2008 Dec 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Quick question for someone..

When filling in text fields on a web application, while in Training Simulation/Assessment Simulation, the text is not recognized when the file is finished. I try and play the training back and it is like I never typed anything into the text fields. Am I forced to insert a Text Entry Box for all text entries on web applications? (The text is captured just fine on application that are localized on my desktop)

Appreciate any help I can get. thank you.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Kevin

If Captivate isn't recognizing these are text entry fields, indeed you will need to add them after the recording is complete.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much Rick! Greatly appreciate the help.

Out of curiosity - is there software that does capture text on the web a bit better? Some of the software I need to capture requires me to remote desktop to them, which creates the same issue. I'm not sure if there is other software out there is worth testing.

Either way, thank you for taking the time to answer my previous question.

Have a great Holiday Rick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources