• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which version of Photoshop can I use on an iPad 2? [was: Elaine]

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello..... I am a photoshop 6.0 extensive user on Windows. PC.  I am now using an iPad 2.  Is it possible to still use photoshop 6 on the iPad.  I sill have my serial number.   If not could you suggest which version of Photoshop I can download that would allow me to continue to edit, repair and manipulate photos as I have done for years.  I would appreciate any help you could offer.  Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

elainek56427813  wrote

Hello..... I am a photoshop 6.0 extensive user on Windows. PC

I assume you mean Photoshop CS6 Extended?

No, Photoshop CS6 requires a desktop operating system such as a full version of Windows or Mac OS X.

The iPad 2 runs the iOS mobile operating system. You must download all software for the iPad from the Apple App Store. Adobe offers several mobile apps for the iOS mobile operating system (iPad and iPhone)

Mobile Apps

Try Photoshop Fix, Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Sketch.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

elainek56427813  wrote

Hello..... I am a photoshop 6.0 extensive user on Windows. PC

I assume you mean Photoshop CS6 Extended?

No, Photoshop CS6 requires a desktop operating system such as a full version of Windows or Mac OS X.

The iPad 2 runs the iOS mobile operating system. You must download all software for the iPad from the Apple App Store. Adobe offers several mobile apps for the iOS mobile operating system (iPad and iPhone)

Mobile Apps

Try Photoshop Fix, Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Sketch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is very pleasant for all photoshop users that now the latest, most user-friendly, and with a bunch of features photoshop has released new version of  Photoshop 23.2.2 & Photoshop 3.4 on iPad.  You can try these.

Professional Product Photo Editor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines