Don't believe so, unless one uses scripting. (I'm not a propellerhead on that matter, though.) You could, of course, resize all the contents within an artboard at once by selecting them in the Layers panel.
2 people found this helpful
Here's the best way I've found to do it.
- Highlight the Artboard(s) in the Layer Panel that you want to scale
- Select Files > Export > Artboards to Files...
- Select Destination, Prefix, select Artboard Content Only, Selected Artboards Only
- Open the file you just exported containing the Artboard you want to scale
- Image > Image Size...
- Change the size of the Image. This should change the size of the Artboard, and scale all of the layers within it.
With the content now scaled, you can either duplicate that Artboard back to the original document, or use it as its own new document.
Hope that helps!