1 person found this helpful
There continues to be support of bluetooth devices in latest inDesign CC 2017.1
Can you please let us know the below information;
1. What OS version on your MAC are you on?
2. Does this happen with wired mouse and keyboard too?
3. Do you open InDesign files from a Server?
4. Also, does the clock(on top right) also stop when the mouse and keyboard get disconnected?
Greetings. Here is the information.
1. I am on 10.12 again latest
2. Yes, it happens with both wired and Bluetooth. Surprising, I checked it but did not happen. Now it does suddenly
3. No from "Documents"
4. YES the clock stops as well. Everything does. Nothing happens first. Then I loose connection. I cant work and save my work
Please save me
Yes it is 10.12.4 and Yes it is Intel. How you knew this? have this issue seen in past?
Will update if the workaround you shown works. Thanks for assisting me on this.
Yes this is a known issue, thats what made me guess.
Sure update me once you verify that this works or not.
Worked. Thanks a lot