Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio muted - have to switch from built in output to headphones every time

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with Adobe CC 2017, on a 2013 27" iMac with Aplatronix HX101 bluetooth headphones, where every time I open the program the audio is muted until I switch back and forth from built-in output to my bluetooth headphones. By default it looks ok (see image below), but won't work until I switch to built-in and then back.

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 10.13.52 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm you are running version 14.1.0 of After Effects.

If so, please file a bug report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Szalam for responding! I am running 14.1.0.57, I have filed a bug report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a really frustrating issue and I wish I had further troubleshooting suggestions for you, but I can't think of anything to try myself. Have you tried contacting Adobe support? They are usually pretty decent at weird technical things like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will!! Thanks so much!  : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ggulick,

What did Support end up doing for you? Did they help you solve the issue? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines