1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2017 8:03 PM by JJMack

Adobe bugs

sasalili

I didn't find possibility to contact Adobe for my case so I would like to put my letter her.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Case No 0188832047

I am really surprised that you closed my case without that you die anything. My questions and problems are:

1. I can't download Adobe extensions
      2. Adobe colour themes panel doesn't works

After three times discussion with your technician, which has possibility to works remotely into my computer, he didn't resolve anything. He shows to me very poor knowledge abut Photoshop.

I am Creative cloud photography subscriber. I am very good with Lightroom, but I still learning Photoshop. Now is difficult to me to find do I did something wrong or is it problem of your uncompleted software.

I believe that you will find solution for my problems.

Regards,

Aleksandar Zivkovic

• 1. Re: Adobe bugs
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

This is a Adobe User community not part of Adobe.  We do not have access to Adobe Databases and Adobe case numbers.  We try to help each other out with problems we have using Photoshop bug related or not bug related.  If you want to use Adobe products you will need to work around any Adobe bugs that bite  your work.  When you report the bugs to Adobe. Adobe may or may not  develop a fix. If Adobe does fit the bug it may be a long time between when you report the bug at Adobe feedback site Photoshop Family Customer Community  and when the Fix is released by Adobe. 

We may be able to help you develop a work around if you post the details of your Problems. Adobe also changes Photoshop and Photoshop interfaces. Extensions are now downloaded and installed by the Creative Cloud Desktop application for creative cloud applications.  Third Party extensions not distributed through Adobe Addons Site will need to be installed by some third party extension installer.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
          • Adobe product and version number
          • Operating system and version number
          • The full text of any error message(s)
          • What you were doing when the problem occurred
          • Screenshots of the problem
          • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
          1 person found this helpful