1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 14, 2017 12:43 PM by davidb42643029

Help with ICC Printer Profiles in LR CC on MBP

davidb42643029

I have a new MacBook Pro and am unable to get my icc printer profiles to show up in the print dialog box in LR CC.

I am printing to a Canon Pro9000 Mark II, and printing on Canon paper. I want to match the profiles to the paper. I want to print from LR.

Here's what I do:

In LR CC...

I select a photo and go to the print module.

I click on Color Management > Profile

It currently says, Managed by Printer

I click on that and it offers only the option "Other..."

I click on "Other..." and a Choose Profiles window opens up

No profiles are visible.

When I click the "Include Display Profiles" check box I see a number of display profiles, but none of the printer profiles that are visible in PhotoShop CC.

In PS I have more than a dozen options visible, e.g. "Canon Pro9000 Mark II <PTN> 1 Photo Paper Pro Platinum N" (along with more than a dozen others)

These are what I had previously in my LR on my older MBP in Lightroom CC. In fact I still have my older MBP with LR CC installed on it. All the printer profiles are still available and visible in the Profile: drop-down box under Color Management on the old MBP/LR CC combination.

Is this an issue only with the new MBP?

I'm really puzzled by this. How do I get them to show up in LR? I use LR constantly to print my photos. I do not want to print from PS.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.