• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag copy strange results

Contributor ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I drag copy (alt-drag) an element (shape, text box or widget), to create a layout with several congruent elements, the result looks good in Design view. But When I view in browser, all copies appear on top of eachother - copies appear on the position of the 'mother' shape, the original.

Does anyone know what's the issue? To me it appears that objects have some kind of absolute position, but I can not find where to change this.

Thanks a lot for any hint!

Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

This is the normal behaviour, when you have created new elements and "open" a different breakpoint. Wher should Muse place these new elements in other breakpoints? To change this standard positions, go to the breakpoint, where you have placed the elements, right click onto them, and choose "Copy size and position to …"

I tried to explain this behaviour here: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8748688#8748688

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the normal behaviour, when you have created new elements and "open" a different breakpoint. Wher should Muse place these new elements in other breakpoints? To change this standard positions, go to the breakpoint, where you have placed the elements, right click onto them, and choose "Copy size and position to …"

I tried to explain this behaviour here: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8748688#8748688

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines