6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2017 1:54 PM by fotoroeder

How to get Lightbox thumbnail to move down with the rest of the page objects?

briancovalt

I am building a page with several images and compositions on it.  At the top is an accordion, so when you click on it, it expands downward and pushes all my other objects down nicely.  For instance, my Vimeo widgets, my text boxes, images... everything that's below the accordion moves down when you expand the accordion. 

Great.

However, the ONE thing that doesn't move down with the rest of the elements is my Lightbox!

On this page it's a very simple lightbox - actually just one image that I have so when you click on it, the page dims and you see the image larger.

So for this setup I have one trigger thumbnail that I've scaled up to about 900px wide.  The Lightbox action works fine - when you click on the image, the page dims and you see the image larger, just as I want. 
      My problem is that when the accordion pushes things down, they overlap with my Lightbox thumbnail because it does not move down with everything else.

I've had no luck with figuring out how to work around this. 
      Any ideas?