1. In Library grid view, select the photo with the incorrect name.
2. Do View > Loupe (yes, the keyboard shortcut is shown in the menu).
3. Ensure the toolbar is visible at the bottom by doing View > Show Toolbar (ditto on the shortcut).
4. Click the Draw Face Region icon in the toolbar:
This will display all the face rectangles in the photo, with the assigned names above each rectangle.
5. Click on the name that's wrong and type in the correct name.
So one has do repeat this for every photo?
I was hoping there was a simpler process....
You can go to the Named People view of View > People and do some batch operations:
- You can select a named face and remove the name from all photos that have that name. But that won't help you if you want to remove the name from some but not all faces to which it's currently assigned.
- You can select a named face and rename it to an existing name assigned to other faces. But that won't help you if you want to rename some but not all instances of that name.